2.5 - 6 years
STEARNS Puddle Jumper Child - Seahorse
Your child will have a blast finding new ways to have fun on the water with the Stearns® Puddle Jumper® Child Hydroprene™ Life Jacket. The US Coast Guard-approved design is specially-fitted for children 30-50 lbs. Our lightweight Hydroprene™ material is our softest material, and when combined with the durable Crosstech® foam, it's perfect for comfortable, all-day wear. Two buckles and a zippered opening make it easy to get your child in and out of the vest, while an adjustable leg strap ensures a secure fit during all the fun at the pool, beach or lake.
• US Coast Guard-approved life jacket
• Hydroprene™ fabric is lightweight and breathable for ultra-soft comfort
• Durable Crosstech® flotation foam
• Flexible, fitted design for enhanced ease of movement
• Two buckles, a zipper and a leg strap for a secure fit
• Approved for use for children weighing 30-50 lbs.
William P. Hilger started what would become Stearns, Inc. among the lakes and plains of central Minnesota. His first successful product was an electrically powered windshield heater that was a big hit in the colder climates of central Minnesota in the late 1920's, and eventually was a must-have product for cars from California to Maine. The company changed hands after World War II and became Stearns Manufacturing Company. The heating systems in cars had matured to the point where, anymore, the idea of needing a frost shield was old-fashioned. The business then turned towards the future: Plastics.