2.5 - 6 years
STEARNS Puddle Jumper Youth - Blue
Your young swimmer will have a blast finding new ways to have fun on the water with the Stearns® Puddle Jumper® Youth Hydroprene. Life Jacket. The US Coast Guard-approved design is specially-fitted for youths 50-90 lbs. Our lightweight Hydroprene material is our softest material, and when combined with the flexibility of Aquafoam flotation foam on the front and the durability of Crosstech® foam on the back, it's perfect for comfortable, all-day wear. Two buckles and a zippered opening make it easy for your young one to get in and out of the vest and ensure a secure fit during all the fun at the pool, beach or lake.
• US Coast Guard-approved life jacket
• Hydroprene™ fabric is lightweight and breathable for ultra-soft comfort
• Soft, flexible Aquafoam™ flotation foam on the front
• Durable Crosstech® flotation foam on the back
• Flexible, fitted design with a split tailbone for enhanced ease of movement
• Two buckles and a zipper for a secure fit
• Hidden webbing stays out of the way
• Approved for use for youths weighing 50-90 lbs. (23-41 kg.)
William P. Hilger started what would become Stearns, Inc. among the lakes and plains of central Minnesota. His first successful product was an electrically powered windshield heater that was a big hit in the colder climates of central Minnesota in the late 1920's, and eventually was a must-have product for cars from California to Maine. The company changed hands after World War II and became Stearns Manufacturing Company. The heating systems in cars had matured to the point where, anymore, the idea of needing a frost shield was old-fashioned. The business then turned towards the future: Plastics.