Short game instructions:
• Both players secretly distribute the 5 floaty tiles over the left-hand swimming pool on their game board according to the laying rules.
• The players take turns to name a square (color of the umbrella + number of the starting block) and try to find the other player’s floaties.
• The other player has to answer whether or not there is a (part of a) floaty in the square: With the pen, hits are marked as an X on the small swimming pool, non-hits are marked as a circle.
• A player must announce when one of their floaties has been completely discovered and remove the tile from the game board.
• The game ends as soon as a player has discovered all of the other player’s floaties thus
winning the game.
Game instructions language: Dutch
Illustrators: Sandra Kretzmann
Game type: travel game
Warnings: Warning. Not suitable for children under 3 years. Small parts. Choking risk.
Height: 3 cm
Width: 16 cm
Length: 24 cm
Game duration from: 10 min
Number of players from: 2 persons
Age to: 99 years
Age from: 5 years
Name : Floaty Fight
Brand : Haba
We are a wood manufacturing company known for our high-quality baby and children's toys, as well as our children's games and furniture. We view ourselves as a "single source supplier" for children. We are expanding our product portfolio beyond wood products using the same high quality standards for which we are known. Thus, HABA also offers jewelry, porcelain dishes and textiles, for example. HABA products may be found in well-stocked toy stores around the globe.
Award & safety