• Every Carry and Learn book has touch-and-feels, tabs, and lift-the-flaps.
• Toddlers will touch, feel, lift, learn, slide, and grow with every book!
• Die-cut tabs on each page invite readers to turn the page on their own.
• Carry and Learn books focus on concept reinforcement, introducing new concepts and then showing them within a • context and environment to stimulate learning.
• Every spread reinforces learning with concept repetition and interactive activity on each spread.
• A carry along "on the go" handle gives young readers a sense of ownership and independence.