10 - 99 years
This classic collection of parent-approved meals includes a rainbow whisk and the perfect mix of tried-and-true recipes (like French Toast with Strawberry Butter) and totally modern flavors (like the Aloha Sushi Burrito). All 30 recipes include step-by-step photos so that young chefs can follow along and learn basic kitchen skills. Finally, a cookbook for kids and their grown-up assistants!
- Kids are more interested than ever in cooking and experimenting in the kitchen.
- Recipes include safe favorites and bolder flavors for kids with more adventurous palates.
- Includes substitutions for nut-free versions of classic recipes.
- A colorful whisk is a kid-friendly tool for mixing ingredients; it's featured in 15 of the 30 recipes.
- Includes a 78 pages book.
Klutz is a premium brand of book-based activity kits, committed to inspiring creativity in every kid. Our unique combination of crystal clear instructions, custom tools and materials and hearty helpings of humor is 100% guaranteed to kick-start creativity.