Are you ready to be a chef? Come to join and practice cuisine artistry in 4 styles: Thai, Korea, Japan, and Italy. Your mission is to gather knowledge from culinary and food-science classes in which a variety of English vocabularies are immersed. Finally, it is time to show all of your skills and beat challenges to be the number one in Food Festival.Science in Foods Rally: 4 Rooms
- Learn basic cooking with vocabularies. Practice and build planning, team-working, and cooperating skills to clear missions of science behind the foods. Room 1: Food Fantasy
- How to make use of science to manipulate the food taste or increase the tasting harmony through the process of energy transfer?Room 2: Dessert Land
- We cannot deny the dessert after the main dish. Let us cook a simple dessert and learn about the state of matter and it change.Room 3: Beverage Warehouse
- It is time to make some drinks with the perfect blend of culinary and scientific skills by using the knowledge of chemical change.Room 4: Cooking Theory
- Learn about the art of ingredient selection involving color, smell, and freshness. Moreover, campers will learn about how to use kitchenware and homemade basic cooking.Food Festival
- The Food Festival is about to begin. There is the final challenge for us the little chefs. Chefs will be divided into groups and compete each other by the assigned food nationality. The evaluation is not limited only the taste of food but creative art of decoration also. Besides, there is also a vocabulary competition to measure whether our little campers are ready to be the international chefs.What will you get?
? 1 Book? Active Citizen Tote Bag? Certificate of Course Completion ? 2 Milk Break? 1 Lunch Meal